Cheese, corn and coriander muffins
Makes 12 standard muffins
1 1/2 cup plain flour
1 tsp salt
1 tbsp sugar
1 tsp paprika
1/2 mature cheddar cheese, grated
1 cup sweetcorn
1/4 cup chopped coriander
1 cup plain yogurt
2 eggs, lightly beaten
- Preheat oven to 200C. Grease or line muffin pans with paper cases.
- Sift the flour, salt, sugar and paprika into a large bowl. Stir in the grated cheese.
- Add the corn and coriander.
- In a separate bowl, melt the butter. Add the yogurt and beaten eggs. Beat together.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry, and combine well.
- Spoon the mixture into the muffin tins.
- Bake for 20 mins.