This is a Tana Ramsay recipe. I made the daring addition of white and milk chocolate chips.
Peanut, raisin and choc-chip cookies
Makes 24 large cookies
200g sugar (I used soft brown as I like the flavour)
400g SR flour
4 tbsp milk
50g unsalted peanuts
50g white choc chips
50g milk chop chips
(Add or takeaway which ever additions you like, so long as they total 200g)
- Preheat oven to 160C
- Cream together butter and sugar. Mix in the remaining ingredients, and form into a large ball of dough.
- Make small dough balls abou 4cm accross. Place on prepared baking tray allowing a good space around them as they will spread when cooking. Gently push each dough ball down to flatten them a little.
- Bake for 15 minutes, till light golden.
- Remove from oven, and place on cooling rack straight away to prevent from over cooking.
- Allow to cool before eating - if you can wait that long!!
These were lovely and easy. Twirly Boy and the Princess of Power were very willing helpers at the ball rolling and squashing stage!