- Place ricotta, egg yolks and evaporated milk in a large bowl and whisk together until combined.
- Add flour, sugar, and cinnamon to the ricotta mixture. Fold in until just combined.
- Beat egg whites to stiff peak stage, and fold into mixture gently.
- Spray oil into large non stick pan, and heat. Add spoonfuls of the batter to the pan. Cook over a moderate heat for 2-3 minutes each side until golden.
- Stack hotcakes on a plate, drizzle with honey, and top with greek yogurt and sliced fruit.
These were really tasty, but a bit on the faffy side. I loved the flavour the evaporated milk gave the hotcakes though. It evoked childhood memories of puddings being served with evaporated milk instead of custard, or even better, a breakfast of squashed banana with demerera sugar and carnation milk!!